we only said goodbye with words

09 April 2007

when i solved and defined problems

so i figured it out. what makes it hard for me. for castro.

"with great intelligence and emotional instability comes less than textbook situations of relationships." (i'm quoting myself)

i mean, that's it right there. look at everyone who has managed to have a happy relationship and have it end happy. average intelligence. and if the intelligence is above average, his/her emotional stability is pretty solid.

being a certain kind of intelligent is a burden sometimes. the analytical side of the brain can take over and completely and blindly ignore the obvious signs of the possibility of a successful, healthy relationship.

and just when you finally figure that deluge out, it's time to move on to a completely new place with completely new people, and there is no chance of taking any steps backward; from now on, you must build everything out of nothing.

--

on a separate note, i bullshat and half-assed my hamlet lit review, went to souplantation with the brother (where i managed to sneak him by the cashier, so i didn't pay for him) and splurged at best buy and bought three cds:
1. neon bible - the arcade fire
2. begin to hope - regina spektor
3. yours truly, angry mob - kaiser chiefs

and i am very excited by the new music i am now listening to.

2 comments:

Le Chef said...

you're my own personal Jesus Christ.

lol.

you save me. and i love you.
just fall in love with me already.

She Who Walks In Beauty said...

Mikey!
I gave you Begin to Hope, you dimwit.
lol.
I hope you love it as I do.

-Anna